- Safety of Artificial Turf Fields - Many of you may have seen the recent reports regarding the safety of artificial turf athletic fields.Â The health and safety of our guests and participants is always our highest concern and we always keep abreast of issues that may jeopardize this.
Many studies have been done over the past several decades regarding the safety of these fields and their crumb rubber infill.Â At this time all information and results show that the fields are safe.
Below is a link to a statement from the Synthetic Turf Council.Â The articles also contains links to studies that reinforce its position that the fields are safe.
- We are proud to announce that we have been awarded the Darkness to Light Partner in Prevention distinction for 2015-2016. This distinction represents our commitment to the prevention of child sexual abuse and to helping children grow up healthy and whole. For more information on the program, click here.
- TSE also offers classes in the Darknes to Life program Classes are held at TSE. For more information, click here.
- Rochester Regional Health System employee discounts at TSE. Click here for more information.
- Follow us on Twitter to see all our news first! https://twitter.com/#!/totalsports
- Like us on Facebook and learn more about what we offer! http://www.facebook.com/TotalSportsExperience
- CPR & AED classes offered for coaches, parents, and participants. Click here for more information