2017 Wegmans Employee Softball Leagues
- T-Shirts given to all participants
- Two optional practice nights: May 17th & 24th
- 10 games over 9-weeks of play, Opening Day: May 31st (1-2 weeks of play may be scheduled for Monday nights (one WILL be including Monday, June 12th).
- Playoffs on week 10 (& 11 if needed) for ALL teams.
- Location: Wegmans Softball Fields, 100 Wegmans Market Street
5:30pm & 7:00pm
5:30pm & 7:00pm
- League Forms:
- All payments must be made online and before playing.
- Team Fee: $0.00 (see "Registration Info" below)
- Player Fee: $25.00
- Player Fee (joining after July 6th): $15
- Sub Fee: $5 / Player / Night (must be an employee and not rostered on another team)
- Important Dates:
- Wednesday, May 17th - Practice Night #1
- Monday, May 24th - Mandatory Captains Meeting at Wegmans Softball Diamond Pavilion. Practice Night #2.
- Friday, May 26th - Team Registration Deadline at 8pm.
- Wednesday, May 31st - Opening Day!
- Monday, June 12th - 1st set of Monday Games
- Comprised of a maximum of 20 players.
- Participant eligibility will be verified on each night of play.
- All players must meet the following criteria:
- Must be a Wegmans Food Markets employee
- They are active employees working on a regular basis
- They have no written warning on file
- Have registered and paid online
- Based on league size, some games may be scheduled for Mondays
- Coach / Team Manager is responsible for his/her team
- NEW - Online Team, Player, and Free Agent Registration. Click Here then "Softball" and the "Register" button.
- Team Registration Deadline is Friday, May 26th at 8pm.
- No cost to register your team into "pending team" status
- REQUIRED - minimum of 8 player fees ($200) to be a "confirmed team" in the league and have scheduled games.
- Registration and payment must be completed online.
- Player Registration forms are due in addition to online registration, prior to play.
- Feel free to contact us with questions at: (585) 458.4263
- Looking to play but don't have a team?
- Free Agent Registration! Click here then "Softball" and the "Register" button.
- No initial cost or commitment to register as a Free Agent.
- TSE or a Team Captain will contact you with playing opportunites.
- Payment required once placed on a team.