The Rochester Regional Health System Total Sports Experience facilities are Rochester and Western New York’s finest sports and recreation complexes.
Our first facility opened in 2001 on the city’s westside in Gates. In 2013 we opened our second location on the eastside of town in East Rochester. We offer leagues, instructional programs, tournaments, and training sessions in most sports including soccer, lacrosse, football, and more. All indoor fields feature Max Play artificial turf.
- 127,500 sq ft of total space
- 2 boarded fields (85′ by 185′)
- 1 boardless field (150′ by 240′)
- 2 multi-purpose training areas
- 1 basketball court
- 40 acres of outdoor fields
- 14 fields
- 2 covered pavilions
- Restroom facilities
East Rochester Facility
- 1 boarded field (85′ by 167′) with roof netting
- 1 training field (85′ by 127′) with roof netting
- 2 community rooms for team meetings, birthday parties, special events, etc.
Complimentary wireless internet service is provided for your convenience at both locations.