This is a unique position as Team Members will be involved in all aspects of the facility operation. It requires understanding and knowledge of facility scheduling as well as all programs, events, and procedures.
- Professional communication and etiquette when answering guest questions in person as well as on the phone
- Assist with management of daily operations
- Assist in sales of TSE programs
- Troubleshoot guest questions and inquiries
- Register guests for programs and events
- Understanding and proper use of facility scheduling and point of sale software
- General facility upkeep and cleaning as well as minor maintenance
- Perform proper cash handling and credit/debit transactions
- Team player and strives to be as proactive as possible
- Ability to multi-task with attention to detail
- Effective time management skills
- Ability to establish a rapport with guests and families that attend events at our facilities
- Undergo a background check
- Authorized to work in the United States
Education and Experience
- Degree in Sport Management, Recreation, or related field a plus
- Previous customer service experience a plus
Apply to This Position
We are always looking for motivated individuals to be part of our fast-paced environment.
Please fill out the short form at the bottom of this page and submit your resume to apply.