Provide a structured, safe, fun, and friendly environment for program participants and families. Our programs involve kids age two through early teens in a variety of sports. Coaches must be professional, great communicators, organized, and confident with the ability to manage behaviors. Most importantly, they must enjoy working with youth and fun/personable. This is a part-time position based around program times offered.
- Welcome participants and families into programs
- Create and foster a fun and educational environment through age appropriate games and activities
- Manage and deliver program lesson plans. Curriculum will be provided. Coaches are also encouraged to add to overall program/curriculum.
- Promote sportsmanship, teamwork, and cooperation with others
- Setup and cleanup of all equipment needed
- Enforce facility and program rules and policies
- Ensure safety of all participants
- Attend training meetings as needed
- Team player and strives to be as proactive as possible
- Energetic, confident individual, with ability to manage groups of young children
- Ability to establish a rapport with guests and families that attend events at our facilities
- Undergo a background check
- Authorized to work in the United States
Education and Experience
- Undergraduate degree/current student in Physical Education, Elementary Education, or a related field a plus
- Previous coaching experience
Apply to This Position
We are always looking for motivated individuals to be part of our fast-paced environment.
Please fill out the short form at the bottom of this page and submit your resume to apply.